ideally, NO. you have each received an email with the information of the person to whom you will send your gift. this person does not know that their gift will be coming from you.
2.can i tell my partner who i am?
no way!! ;) you can certainly check out your partner's website to get an idea of what they might like, but keep your identity secret until they receive the gift.
3. is my partner the person that will be sending my gift?
no. your gift will come from a different covert robin. in a "round robin" style, partners were assigned so that no two people have each other.
4. what can i post on my blog?
this is up to you a bit... you could post some of your progress on the gift on your blog or choose to keep it totally secret until your partner receives their gift. of course, if you decide to post about it, no one will know whether or not it is for them (unless you have personalized touches, of course).
- handmade gifts should have an approximate retail value between $20 and $30. i know this can be tricky to determine for some items, so if you have any questions about what is/is not appropriate, please don't hesitate to email me (or any of the other co-hosts).
- gifts must be mailed no later than march 31.
- blog post link-up will begin april 1 and run through april 30 (optional).
- prize winners will be chosen randomly and announced on may 4.
- when you mail your gift, be sure to include a note with your email address and information.
- when you receive your gift, please email your covert robin to let them know you have received it.