2. fold the cuff fabric right sides together and stitch using same seam allowance as the pants.
3. pin the cuff fabric inside the pant leg, right sides together and sew.
4. press seam towards cuff.
5.fold up bottom of cuff about 1/2" and press.
6. fold cuff up so that the pressed edge meets the seam where you attached the two fabrics and pin.
7. topstitch close to top edge of cuff.
8. turn pants right-side-out and fold up cuff.
9. on the inside and outside of the pant leg, stitch cuff to pants at the top edge of cuff (either hand sew or use a long stitch on your machine).
and there you go... pants that are ready to be longer whenever you need. fabulous? i think yes.